Rev. Geoffrey. A Brooke, Jr., S.T.B.
Full Name: Geoffrey Alan Brooke Jr.
Address: 105 Waugh St., Columbia, MO, 65201
Work Phone: (660)-620-1400
Parochial Vicar, Sacred Heart Church, Columbia, MO: Feb. 2017 – Pres.
Sacramental Minister, St. Mary’s Church, Milan, MO: Feb. 2017 – Pres.
Sacramental Minister, St. Mary’s Church, Unionville, MO: Feb. 2017 – Pres.
Pontifical Gregorian University – Rome, Italy: 2011-2015
- Earned S.T.B. Summa Cum Laude in 2014
- Completed 1 year of Licentiate Studies in Fundamental Theology 2014-2015
- Member of University Senate 2014-2015
- Residence at Pontifical North American College
Pontifical North American College – Rome, Italy: 2011-2015
- Program for Priestly Formation
- Editor-in-Chief of Roman Echoes Magazine: 2013-2014
- Lead seminarian for Bishops’ Office for United States Visitors to the Vatican & St. Peter’s Basilica Tours: 2012-2013
Conception Seminary College – Conception, MO, USA: 2009-2011
- Completed BA in Philosophy
- Senior seminarian for the Diocese of Jefferson City 2010-2011
- Photographer/Contributor for Tower Topics Magazine: 2009-2011
University of Missouri – Columbia, MO, USA: 2007-2009
- Dual Degree Program
- Bachelors of Journalism
- Bachelors of Arts in Religious Studies
- Blog Director, Center on Religion & the Professions
- Member of Catholic Student Associate Steering Committee
Montgomery High School – Skillman, NJ, USA: 2003-2007
Montgomery Middle School – Skillman, NJ, USA: 2000-2003
Orchard Hill Elementary School – Skillman, NJ, USA: 1998-2000
Flynn Park Elementary School – University City, MO, USA: 1995-1998
Academic Degrees Earned:
S.T.B. – Pontifical Gregorian University – Summa Cum Laude, 2014
B.A. in Philosophy – Conception Seminary College, 2011.
Diaconate: October 2, 2014 – St. Peter’s Basilica, Vatican City State
Priesthood: June 27, 2015 – St. Joseph’s Cathedral, Jefferson City, MO, USA
Previous Pastoral Assignments:
Parochial Vicar, Sacred Heart Church, Sedalia, MO: 2015-2017
Parochial Vicar, St. Patrick’s Church, Sedalia, MO: 2015-2017
Parochial Vicar, St. John the Evangelist Church, Bahner, MO: 2015-2017
Other Assignments & Duties
Faculty Member & Formator, Office of Diaconate Formation, Jefferson City, MO: 2016- Pres.
- Courses Taught:
- “Introduction to Theology” – Jan./Feb. 2016: Bilingual Course
- “Introducción al Nuevo Testamento” – Fall Semester 2016
- “Historia de la Iglesia Católica” – Spring Semester 2017
- Formator for Spanish Speaking Candidates: Aug. 2016- Present
- External Forum Formator
Teacher, Sacred Heart High School, Sedalia, MO: 2016-2017
- Theology Class for 11th & 12th Grade Students
- Visitor & Guest Lecturer for K-12 Classrooms
- High School Tennis Coach
Diocesan Spiritual Director, Renovación Carismatica Católica: Nov. 2016 – Pres.
- Guide Spanish speaking arm of the Charismatic Renewal within diocese
- Ensure Orthodoxy and Fidelity to the Magisterium
- Coordinate events and activities with local groups and parishes
Other Significant Experiences
National Desk Intern, Catholic News Service, Washington D.C., USA: 2008
- Based out of the U.S.C.C.B.
- Worldwide Circulation greater than 1 million
- Composed articles on national issues including Capitol Hill
Kansas City Barbeque Society
English (Native Fluency)
Spanish (Native Fluency)
Greek (1 year Academic Study)
Latin (2.5 years Academic Study)
Albanian (Basic Conversation)
French (Listening Only)
Portuguese (Listening Only)